Saturday 1 July 2017

June Rudolph Days Winner

 51 entries!  I am so pleased.  Hurrah...

Please excuse my slightly late drawing today but it is Canada Day and we have been busy here.
I used Random Org and drew number 35 Loll.



I think this is Loll's second win here, so this is proof that randomness has no boundaries! Congratulations, Loll.

Could you email me your mailing address, and I will get your prize mailed off.

Off to celebrate Canada Day. It is our 150 year Celebrations so there are many outings to enjoy. We are off to listen to some great live bands at a local park.

13 comments:

Liz said...

Congratulations, Loll!

Enjoy your Canada Day celebrations Maureen and any other Canadian bloggers. xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Happy Canada Day to you all have a great time.

Sue xx

Pat said...

Hope you have enjoyed Canada Day Mo, and congratulations to Loll. x

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Congrats to Loll!

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations enjoy your win....ooh l hope you enjoyed and celebrated Canada's day senind lots of love xx

Borqna said...

Congrats to Loll!

Jenny L said...

Hi Maureen,
congrats to Loll on her win.
Hope you had a wonderful day celebrating your Canada Day.
I am still hoping to win a Rudolf Challenge one day as I have been entering it for years now and have never won.
So it has become one of my ambitions. LOL.
Thank you for all your hard work involved.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

ionabunny said...

Congrats Loll. Hope you had a lovely Canada day. Hugz

Carol L said...

Congrats Loll! Enjoy your new goodies!

Loll said...

What a surprise to see my name drawn. Thanks so much Maureen. xx

Gail said...

Happy Dance - enjoy!

Barb said...

Congratulations on your win Loll. Thank you for another fun challenge Maureen. Barbxx

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations x